CCNSG Safety Passport in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
CCNSG Safety Passport Course Introduction
The ECITB accredited CCNSG Safety Passport course is designed to help contractors run and manage the health and safety as well as raise their environmental awareness. On the course the delegates learn the very basics of health and safety and can help to support and add onto site inductions for new employees and contractors.
Learning Outcomes for the CCNSG Safety Passport Course
- Being able to understand and explain the health and safety laws
- Outlining safe working practices for scaffolding and access and exits
- Describe the procedure for accidents and first aid
- Understand and explain the theories of manual handling and fire precautions and procedures
- Define procedures and practices when working with noise and excavations
- Understand and define regulations when working with cranes and heavy equipment
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Below we have provided a list of common questions and answers so please take a moment to read them before you book your CCNSG Safety Passport course. If you have questions which we have not answered below please call 0844 5766750 to ask one of our training coordinators.
Who is the CCNSG Safety Passport Course Aimed Towards?
- The CCNSG is aimed towards anyone entering the construction or engineering industries as well as sub-contractors. This is also a good course for employees who work in the installation and maintenance sectors. Many firms will not employee contractors unless they hold this safety passport so it is a great course for anyone looking to gain employment in the industry.
Will I Gain a Recognised Site Safety Qualification?
- Yes. The ECITB CCNSG Safety Passport course is a recognised qualification which was previously known as the SCATS card. The qualification is valid for three years and includes all of the statutory requirements set out by the Health and Safety Executive.
- A CCNSG Safety Passport is awarded to all successful delegates upon completion of the course. Two passport sized photographs are required for the passport. Your National Insurance number is also required.
What is the Duration of the Course?
You need to set aside two days for the CCNSG Safety Passport course, and attend both days. The course is offered at multiple locations over the country and run frequently throughout the entire year.
How Will the Training be Assessed?
Each of the modules is followed by a question paper consisting of multiple choice questions. Delegates are required to pass each paper with a minimum pass mark of 80% for each individual paper.
How Can I Justify the Cost to My Employer and What are the Benefits?
- Employers gain contractors and employees that hold a recognised qualification in Health and Safety.
How Often Would I need to Renew My Certificate?
- To renew an existing passport you are required to attend the one day CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal course.
Will All of the Course Materials be Included in the Price?
- Yes. All ECITB / CCNSG course materials and work books are provided for the duration of the training.
When I've Completed the Course Can I Study Further?
- Yes. If you would like to study further the CCNSG offering includes a qualification aimed at supervisors. The CCNSG Leading a Team Safely course is one-day in duration, however attendees must already hold an existing and valid CCNSG Safety Passport.
TTE Training pride themselves on delivering first class training to help bridge the skill gap within the Petroleum and Chemical Industries. They are committed and dedicated to training tomorrow’s engineers and boast an outstanding commercial delivery team. Whether you are looking to up skill or cross skill, TTE Training offer a vast range of training programmes specialising in health and safety.
Training Provider Accreditations
- ECITB / CCNSG
- Investor in People
- Winner BSC International Safety Awards 2011
- Winner Rospa Education & Training Services Award 2011