Classroom Course Introduction
The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma course builds upon the skills that have been learned on the NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate or the IEMA Associate Certificate. Delegates are taught about quantative risk assessment which is applicable to environmental issues and covers consequence models.
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
You will learn about many topics including:
- Analysis of the cost benefits
- The environmental impact and planning law
- Noise control and the monitoring of noise BS 4142
- Air abatement technologies
- Hazardous substances, COMAH, packaging, transportation and labelling dangerous goods
- Waste water treatment
- Landfill design and management and hazardous waste
Delegates will leave being able to:
- Use risk assessment techniques concerning environmental issues
- Legal requirements of environmental noise
- Outline natural and causes of environmental noise and reduction control
- Outline environmental planning laws and environmental impact assessment methodology
- Issues associated with the environmental pressure groups
- Methods for monitoring and analysing
- Various stages of the waste water treatment process option for treating hazardous waste
Who is the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma Course Aimed Towards?
Anyone hoping to take part in the National Diploma in Environmental Management will need to have attended the IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management. Providing you have attended the previous course anyone is able to enrol for the Diploma.
Gain a Recognised Environmental Qualification
This course is approved by the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. This is a recognised qualification which can lead to improved career prospects and be used as signs of competence in environmental management on your CV.
The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma course is completed in five days. The course is presented at various training centres at regular intervals.
Assessment and Success
You will be required to pass a 3 hour written exam paper and submit an environmental audit report. If you are successful in the assessments you will be awarded with the National Diploma in Environmental Management from NEBOSH.
Benefits for Employers
Employers gain employees with recognised qualification in environmental management. This will help you to comply with laws and legislations, reduce waste and control environmental issues within your organisation.