E-learning Course Introduction
The NEBOSH General Certificate e-learning is aimed to provide essential training for anyone that has responsibilities in health and safety within your organisation. The course will provide managers, supervisors and non-safety specialists with vital skills to help reduce accidents and incidents in the workplace. There are several learning outcomes which are taught using various methods including:
- Interactive online quizzes
- Forums, blogs and email
- Websites and links
- Grade books
- Webcasts and diagrams
- Online videos and audio clips
By the end of the NEBOSH General Certificate e-learning course all delegates will leave with multiple skills and a good general knowledge in workplace health and safety.
- Understanding moral and legal duties and the legal framework
- Have developed communication skills to help develop and promote a strong health and safety culture
- Know the main features of the health and safety policy and prepare and review health and safety audits
- Understand proactive and reactive monitoring measures and why they are important
- How to identify hazards and perform, record and review risk assessments
- Give advice on reducing risks, applying safe methods of work and controlling hazards
- Identifying fire hazards, the risks of fire and how to develop procedures
- Identify how processes of work and the environment can have negative effects on health and how to combat risks and recommend safety measures
- Explain the procedures of investigating and reporting accidents
Who is the NEBOSH Course Aimed Towards?
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and those that have health and safety responsibilities within the workplace.
Gain Recognition with a Highly Reputable NEBOSH Qualification
The recognised qualification is awarded by NEBOSH. NEBOSH stands for the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. You will be able to use this qualification to help you show competence in general health and safety in the workplace. The course can also be completed at your own pace through distance learning or in a classroom setting.
The course consists of approximately 100 hours of online training. As the course is taken online rather than in a classroom setting you can complete the course as quickly as you want or work at a speed to suit you.
NEBOSH Certificate Assessment and Success
To successfully complete the course all delegates will need to pass a two hour long examination paper on Management of Safety and Health (Unit GC1) and a two hour long paper on Controlling Hazards (Unit GC2). A practical workplace assessment follows (Unit GC3). All successful candidates will be awarded with the nationally recognised NEBOSH General Certificate.
Benefits for Employers
Employers gain excellent managers and supervisors with a recognised qualification to help manage health and safety in the workplace. Training shows compliance with the laws and can help to reduce the risks of accidents and ill health affecting the organisation.
Important Exam Information
The NEBOSH e-learning course licence lasts for twelve months from the date of issue. Please note that NEBOSH exam fees are not included within the course price. Exams can not be attended online and therefore all delegates attending the course will be required to pay for examinations at a later date when ready. The exams will be held at a physical venue. Please contact Envico on 0844 5766750 for exam venues and dates.