If you are looking for qualifications to become a Temporary Works Coordinator, this course offers the training that you will need. It is designed to offer you a deep understanding of what the role of this position entails. The course is for all types of senior managers as well as anyone who is involved in working with contractors.
How Long Does the Course Last?
Is There a Grant Available?
There is a £50 grant available for those eligible. To learn more about your eligibility, please visit our website.
Where is the Course Located?
This course will be held in a number of locations throughout the United Kingdom.
What Does the Course Programme Entail?
You will learn the following:
- Understanding the duties of a Temporary Works Coordinator, as well as how they fit in with others on the site.
- Having a knowledge of statutory aspects of temporary works.
- Comprehending the best practice code BS5975 for building temporary structures on site.
- Knowing risk assessments and method statements.
- Understanding how to successfully manage the process of temporary works.
If you are a Temporary Works Coordinator, it is important for you to have access to the BS5975 so that you can revise for the safety test at the end of the course.
What are the Requirements?
You must have work experience managing different types of temporary work, as well as an understanding of spoken and written English.
When you complete the Temporary Works Coordinator course you will be granted the CITB Cskills Awards Site SafetyPlus certificate.
CITB Levy Payers