This essential Temporary Works Supervisor training course is a very important part of the Site Safety Plus suite of courses. It is designed to offer an in-depth understanding of the role of a temporary works supervisor.
The course will offer you crucial information about being a Temporary Works Supervisor and what this role entails. It will also give you an understanding of the risk management that is involved in this job position. The course is supported by the FMB, HSE, CECA, UKCG and the Temporary Work Forum.
How Long Does The Course Last?
Where is the Course Located?
This course takes place in several National Construction Colleges around the country.
What Will the Course Include?
After completing the course participants will have learned the following:
- A comprehension of risk management and how to apply it to temporary works.
- An understanding of the role when it comes to co-ordination, communications, competency and co-operation within temporary works. (aka. The 4 Cs)
- What the temporary works supervisor is responsible for, as well as the legal duties.
- An understanding of any other essential temporary work processes.
- A comprehension of the important aspects of BS 5975:2008+A1:2011.
- An in-depth knowledge of risk management as it is related to business and safety.
Requirements for Entry
Participants are required to have at least some basic experience managing different types of temporary works. You will also need a basic understanding of spoken and written English, as all of the course materials will be in English. To learn more, please contact us.