On-site health and safety training can often be the preferred method of course delivery for organisations with larger training requirements. Group training sessions can be delivered professionally at your offices while in a familiar environment for your employees, alternatively the course can be run at any other suitable venue of your choice in the United Kingdom. It’s simple, you provide the venue and we arrange the course, instructor and materials and not to forget there is usually a cost saving if you choose this method of delivery. If you are interested in arranging a health and safety course and you would like to speak to someone about the logistics and the costs involved then please click on a course title below, alternatively call 0844 5766750 to speak with one of our representatives.
On-Site CITB ConstructionSkills Training
Study a range of nationally recognised and accredited CITB ConstructionSkills courses including the SMSTS Site Management Safety Training Scheme and the SSSTS Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme.
- SMSTS Refresher
- SSSTS Refresher
- Health and Safety Awareness
On-Site NEBOSH Training
A range of accredited and certificated occupational health and safety courses examined by the National Examination Board for Occupational Safety and Health.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
On-Site IOSH Training
The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health offer introductory, supervisory and managerial based courses suitable for all.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
- IOSH Directing Safely
On-Site CCNSG Training
The Client Contractor National Safety Group offer three different safety passports which are suitable for individuals requiringÂ an understanding of health and safety on site, supervisors and those requiring a passport renewal.
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal
- CCNSG Safety Passport for Supervisors
On-Site First Aid Training
Here are three first aid courses which provide nationally recognised certification and training. Health and Safety Executive (HSE) approved, monitored and audited qualifications to satisfy workplace legislation.
- Emergency First Aid At Work
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid At Work Requalification
On-Site CIEH Training
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health accredted training. A range of workplace health and safety and food hygiene delivered to level two, three and four.
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Health and Safety
- CIEH Level 4 Award in Managing Health and Safety
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling
- CIEH Level 2 Award in the Principles of COSHH
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
If you would like to make an enquiry about any of the above on-site training courses please contact us using our simple enquiry online from, alternatively call 0844 5766750