Booking a Course
- Envico accepts firm bookings through this website. In making such bookings clients accept this ‘Booking Policy’.
- Course bookings made outside of normal working hours may not be processed due to training provider operating hours. These bookings will be processed as soon as possible at the beginning of the next working day.
- Course fees are payable in full online by debit or credit card at the point of booking.
- Pay later / account customers are required to pay on or before the invoice due date by electronic funds transfer or by debit or credit card over the telephone.
- The opening of an account for credit or the acceptance of a purchase order number is entirely at the discretion of Envico. In the event Envico agree to provide an account for credit or accept a purchase order instead of payment online at the point of booking the online booking confirms the place(s) on the course and confirms acceptance of Envico standard booking policy and terms of service.
- In line with Government guidelines, Envico, reserve the right to charge Statutory Interest [8% plus the Bank of England base rate on Business to Business transactions], in relation to any late payments. Envico also reserve the right to claim Debt Recovery costs on late payments, in line with Government guidelines.
COURSE ENROLMENT & INSTRUCTIONS
Course enrolment and instructions will be arranged by the training provider after the online booking has been made. All instructions will be delivered electronically by the training provider to the email address provided by the client at the time of the booking.
FAILURE TO ADHERE
- If clients fail to adhere to our policy then the client will be liable to make full payment of fees due. Envico reserves the right to cancel bookings at any time without liability. In these circumstances we will offer at our discretion alternative options, a credit note or a refund of fees paid. Envico reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- Envico will not be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by a client.
Envico are unable to offer refunds for e-learning and distance learning courses due to setup costs, issue of course materials, software licensing and other associated costs. In the event a customer needs to cancel a course it is entirely at the discretion of the training provider.
- Courses which provide a certificate are usually downloadable via the training providers learning management software (LMS). Regulated and professional training course certificates are sent by the training provider directly to the customer in electronic format or by mail depending on how the examination body issues certificates.
E-LEARNING & DISTANCE LEARNING
Envico does not take responsibility for the following:
- Internet connectivity
- Device performance and or compatibility
- Firewall and or security settings that block access
- SPAM filter settings that prevent email communication
- Browser performance (pop-ups must be enabled)
- User IT skills
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Envico will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions, pandemics or any other event(s) beyond our control.